AAHKS Spring Meeting
Date: May 5 – 6, 2017
Location: The Westin St. Francis | 335 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Registration and hotel reservations are open for the 2017 AAHKS Spring Meeting. Click here to log in, register and make hotel reservations. The meeting fee is $595 for AAHKS members and $695 for nonmembers.
Preliminary Program – subject to change
About the Spring Meeting
Do you enjoy interacting with your AAHKS colleagues? Are you looking to get your questions answered by leading experts in a small group setting? Then the 2017 AAHKS Spring meeting is for you!
The AAHKS Spring Meeting is intended to equip practicing orthopaedic surgeons with state-of-the art information and cutting-edge strategies aimed at enhancing the care of patients with arthritis and degenerative disease. It combines general and break-out sessions, emphasizing case-based learning in small group setting for most effective results.
- Analyze total hip and knee arthroplasty cases
- Investigate the patterns contributing to effective total hip and knee arthroplasty and revision
- Determine the strategies contributing to optimal perioperative and post-operative care, including complication management
- Consider effective practice management tips and related healthcare policy
- Report the highlights of the 2016 Annual Meeting
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 15.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.